CIT (Conference on
Information Technology) is a premier international conference and forum for
high quality research in the area of Information Technology. CIT2006 is
being jointly organized by the Orissa Information Technology Society (http://www.oits.org) and the
CONFERENCE TRACKS: CIT encourages submissions in all the areas of information technology. However, the papers in the following 6 tracks will be primary focus of this year conference (CIT2006). The submissions in each track could be on any of the topics listed, but are not limited to them.
(1) Bioinformatics and Computational Biology: Novel applications in Bioinformatics, Data Mining and Statistical Modeling of biological data, Visualization of Biological Processes and Data, Management, Migration and Integration of Biological Databases, Biological Database search, indexing and access.
(2) Communication Networks and Protocols: Broadband Multimedia Communications, Wireless Ad hoc/ Sensor Networks, Network Security, Wireless and Mobile Communications, Emerging Information Technology Networks.
(3) Language Processing: Character recognition, text to speech conversion, speech synthesis, Signal and Image Processing.
(4) Security, Content Protection, and Digital Rights Management: Watermarking, Steganography, Cryptography, Biometrics, Digital Libraries.
(5) Databases, Information Warehousing and Data Mining: Intelligent Databases, Query and Constraint-based Data Mining, Mining Spatial and Temporal Data, Mining of Data Streams, Feature Extraction, Collaborative filtering/personalization, Cost-based Decision making, Visual Data Mining, Privacy Sensitive Data Mining.
(6) Application Specific Software and Hardware Systems: Embedded Information Systems, Hardware/Software/Firmware issues, Nano-technology and Applications, Quantum Information Processing.